Horizon Flyer

Horizon Flyer
The weapon that will see me attempt the 2010 Classic

Friday, August 6, 2010

Famil Paddle Tomorrow

Tomorrow will be an important paddle as it will be a familirisation paddle from Wisemans Ferry to Spencer. Due to my retirement from last years event I have not paddled this section of the river. Talking to fellow paddlers they have all told me that this is a good famil paddle to do. Not sure of the time I will be able to do but hopefully wont be like the Sackville to Wisemans Ferry paddle last year where I lost the pack in under 30 minutes. I guess it was going to be tough paddling the sit on top fishing kayak :) Totally different with the Flyer this year.

On the sponsorship front, monies raised so far are almost 50% to the target of $1000, $457 raised online plus the additional funding from raffles and the like.

No comments:

Post a Comment