Horizon Flyer

Horizon Flyer
The weapon that will see me attempt the 2010 Classic

Monday, August 23, 2010

Hamstring Injury

Went to the Physio this morning and it's is not as bad as first thought but it does require treatment. My Hamstring & calf muscles are too tight. In the paddle stroke I am making it worse and it is causing the cramping. Looking at twice a week physio until it gets better.
Was quite painful having the deep tissue massage but it certainly feels better this afternoon. Next Session on Wednesday.
Another thing that will avoid problems was the seat, I have ordered a seat deck for me to attach the Bumfortable seat. That will be ready for pick up next Monday.
I have to get this right as I do not want to have another DNF (Did Not Finish) in my history.

No comments:

Post a Comment