Horizon Flyer

Horizon Flyer
The weapon that will see me attempt the 2010 Classic

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Good training weekend

Another weekend goes by and the Classic is getting closer under 4 weeks to go now!

It was a good weekend on the water with over 30km travelled. I did 20 on Saturday and another 10km today. The cramping problem was not as bad as previous weeks so the work at the Physio is working. I have another appointment tomorrow.

One good thing from today's short paddle was the workout I had when I chased down a friend that had almost 300m on me and I hunted him down in about 1.5km. It was a solid workout.

I also found a great program that I have been able to track all my training on Sports Tracker. It is a program for mobile phones that lets you log your workouts. It even has paddling as a workout.
www.sports-tracker.com

Next paddle: Saturday Morning 6:30

No comments:

Post a Comment