Horizon Flyer

Horizon Flyer
The weapon that will see me attempt the 2010 Classic

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Saturday Training Paddle

Early start today hitting the water @ 6:30 for a planned paddle with the other Classic paddlers from SSCC. The other guys had a 40km paddle planned but due to a BBQ being held at my place I had to turn around at Picnic Point and return to Woronora to get a paddle of around 30km.
I had previously done the same paddle in around 4 hours 10 but that day was the start of the cramping issues. Today I did it in 3 hours and 35, the cramp issue is better too, not gone but better. Also the mods with the seat and pedal position have worked well the kayak seems to flow through the water better and I seem to paddle faster. Today I was keeping with the faster paddlers and also at times was the pace setter for the paddle.
Not long to go now and it all seems to be falling into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment