Horizon Flyer

Horizon Flyer
The weapon that will see me attempt the 2010 Classic

Monday, September 20, 2010

A week off work to train.

I have a week off work and will be a good week for training. I am going to try and get at least 3 paddles in before the weekend. Plan is to at least paddle Tuesday/Wednesday & Friday. Cant do Thursday due to physio appointment.

On 32 days to go and time to push the sponsorship hard. I will probably be a pest but I want to raise funds for this great charity. I am going to print up some flyers and do a letter box drop in my area. I got one of the local shops to let me place a flyer in their window.

At work I have a had a little win as well, my boss has agreed to buy a hamper that I could raffle and all proceeds are going to be for me to add to the classic sponsorship. All I have to buy is the Raffle tickets. :)

Any donations are greatly appreciated, my goal is to raise $1000. I am halfway there.

2010 Hawkesbury Classic - Sponsor Me 

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment