Horizon Flyer

Horizon Flyer
The weapon that will see me attempt the 2010 Classic

Sunday, July 25, 2010

25th July Update

Hi All

Only a short paddle today due to the club having it's AGM @ 11am. I hit the water and paddled up to the Como Rail bridge and return to the club (7.5km). Back to my old paddle today and the difference was marked between what I was paddling last week and today. Could only hit 11km/h today and last week I could hit 14km/h. I have to move up to the wing like paddle.

Yesterday I went out on the sit on top Wavedance Kingfisher Kayak for a fish with all the guys from KFDU Sydney Kayak Fishing Club. Great morning fishing but boy I felt it today. Fishing was not that good so I decided to do some trolling whilst paddling pretty hard. The Kingfisher felt like a tug boat compared to the Flyer. If any of you like to fish out of your Kayak look up Kayak Fishing Down Under great bunch of guys.

No paddle until next week but have to start moving them up in distance as the big date gets closer, just on 3 months until the classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment