Horizon Flyer

Horizon Flyer
The weapon that will see me attempt the 2010 Classic

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hit the gym hard

Went back to the gym last night for the first time in a while and hit my upper body and core program hard. Did not seem to hard and I did not have to back the weights off as much as I had expected. I did struggle with the reps but that was to be expected when I have not been doing the time.

Going back in the morning to do a cardio session and then will go straight to work.

A reasonably large paddle paddle is planned for Saturday with the other guys that are doing the classic. Woranora to Picnic Point and back, Think it is around 25km. Will be a pretty good test to see where I am at in regards to the whole thing.

One good thing is I am already ahead of last years planning as I had not even entered at this point last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment